DAOs combine financial and social capital.
This gives them at least 2 unique ways to use Ideamarket:
A DAO with a 100,000 Twitter followers between its members could probably get 500 ratings on a post in a very short time, which would cost $2 to create and earn the DAO nearly $1000 in ETH.
It's this easy:
- 1.Make a Post on Ideamarket from a DAO-owned wallet.
- 2.Have the DAO's members rate the post. If needed, you can stake some $IMO on those users to boost the post's visibility.
- 3.Have the DAO's members share the post with their friends, in their communities, and on social media, asking everyone to rate the post.
- A crypto lobbyist DAO could co-own and promote a post saying “Sanctioning TornadoCash was a bad idea”
- A DeSci DAO could post “Vitamin C cures 85% of cancers, according to this Fitbit data on Arweave”
- A crypto journalism DAO could post “Actually, proof-of-work energy consumption isn’t a big deal and here’s why”
Using a tool like KaratDAO, you can airdrop tokens to wallets you pre-qualify based on their on-chain attributes.
Since Ideamarket puts personal beliefs on-chain, you will be able to airdrop DAO governance tokens to people who agree with you — even on a tiny niche topic — and instantly create a DAO with philosophically-aligned members.